Your items. Our pets.
Caring for more than 3,000 animals a year means we go through a lot of stuff – food, bowls, toys, blankets, towels, kitty litter, etc. Our Wish List features items we can use to help our animals and offset costs for our programs.
Consider printing out this Wish List and sharing it with your friends, coworkers, Girl Scout Troop or fantasy football league. Host a Donation Drive in your office or social club, and we'll take whatever you have! Remember, you may donate general household items, clothes, etc. to our Thrift Store - all proceeds at the Thirft Store support the animals at YHS.
Help the Animals — Donate via our Amazon Wish List!
Make an in-kind donation to our Amazon.com Wish List! In-kind donations are tax-deductible. So we may acknowledge your generous gift, send your Amazon receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Care Items
- Kuranda Beds* (click here to order online and have shipped directly to the shelter)
- Kuranda Cat Towers* (click here to order online and have shipped directly to the shelter)
- New or Gently Used Digital Cameras (for adoption photos)
- Wire dog and cat crates for off-site adoption events
- Hair Remover Mitts and Rollers
- Dishwashing soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Stretch & Scratch cat scratchers (click here to order online)
- Atta-Boy dog food (available at Olsen's Grain)
- Atta-Cat cat food (available at Olsen's Grain)
- Wet cat and kitten food
- Kirkland brand Lamb & Rice dog bones (please refrain from giving treats unapproved by the YHS vet.)
- Other brands of wet or dry food and treats will be donated to the YHS Community Food Bank
- Pill pockets
- KMR Kitten and Puppy Milk Replacement/Formula
- Tuna in Water (can or pouch)
- Unopened Baby Food Meats (no onion powder)
- Microwave heating pads
- Baby/Cat scale
- Fast digital thermometers
- Allis tissue forceps
- White copy paper (for adoption paperwork)
- Computer Monitors
Big ticket wish list
- Golf cart
- Small pick-up truck
- RV to be retrofitted as a mobile adoption or spay/neuter vehicle
- Gas cards for the YHS van
- Employee morale boosters- bring in lunch, $5 grocery story or restaurant gift cards, candy/chocolate, donuts, homemade people treats
- Shelving for the sorting room of the YHS Thrift Shop
(928) 445-2666 ext. 12
Donations can be dropped off at 1625 Sundog Ranch Rd, Prescott, between 9am– 5pm, Monday through Friday; between 11am – 5pm, Saturday; and between 11am – 3pm on Sundays.